** ADDS is Your Worldwide Domestic Discipline Community Home Page!

All members & readers of A Domestic Discipline Society discussion groups, social sites & blog. Collectively you made ADDS the largest, most read, most active Domestic Discipline Community worldwide. We promise to continue to present only the best DD information, news & resources. Thank you for making ADDS your DD HOME PAGE for Everything DD!

20121221

Domestic Discipline Friendly Sites, Spanking Blogs, Links & ADDS first friendly site Recommendations



A Domestic Discipline Society would like to recognize and recommend some of the blogs & sites who are both DD Friendly and who have been sharing and supportive of the DD community and A Domestic Discipline Society. Here they are...


As some of you know, I have been moderating ADDS discussion groups & social sites etc, and have been around the Spanking and DD community for a very long time. Writing a blog was something new and I appreciate all the support from the entire community. It's understood that ADDS place within the ensemble of lifestyle sites, is more then just a DD Information and Resource site, but that is one of the integral aspects of what ADDS has always been about. With that in mind, I wanted to recommend a wide variety of the very best sites who are DD Friendly and also a sharing part of the DD community.

When I started this site, I wrote to some of the sites listed here and asked if they would like to be a part of and share with A Domestic Discipline Society. Most of those I wrote to were recommend to me by the ADDS readership. Some sites wrote me and asked to share. There are many more in blogland that I hope will become a sharing part of the ADDS community. 
This list of Sharing DD Friendly Sites is just the first of many. The entire list is now a permanent "DD Friendly Sites" Tab Page at the top of this ADDS site and will remain there and grow as a continued resource of information. All Sharing DD Friendly sites also have a special place atop of the DD Friendly blog/link list.     

Sharing DD Friendly Sites

My Bottom Smarts - One woman's celebration of life, love, and spankings

All Things Spanking - A Variety of all things spanking, Articles, Interviews, Literature and more

Ava Grace: The Beauty of Submission - This page talks about the world of my submission and it is definitely not restricted to vanilla sex.

A Voice in the Corner - This blog aims to explore themes of erotic discipline, female submission and spanking.

Best Spanking Blogs - Enjoy sharing Spanking pictures, videos and stories. All news about everything that is going on in the spanking world. I hope you enjoy it.

Blossom and Thorn - An Eclectic Spanking Blog by Season and Michael

Bratty Adaline: Discipline as Needed - Aspiring spanking author searching for her sassy, sexy self

Bright Bottom - Because there's nothing better than a Bright Bottom

Bryan's New Spanking Blog - I'm Bryan a semi retired Navy Vet that enjoys all things spanking. I also like collecting candid photography shots.

Cherry Red Report - Variety of spanking pics, Articles, Interviews, Literature and more

Deferring to Dave - Deference is defined as respectful submission or yielding to the judgment, opinion, will, etc., of another.

Devlin O'Neills Web Log - Musings, Mutterings & Pontifications of the Renowned Romance Author

Disciplined Behavior - The life and times and occasional tales of a Male Spanko who handed over control to his wife and enjoys the consequence of submissive desires.

Domestic Spanking Blog - For those interested in the domestic discipline of naughty adults using spanking

Fondlers Anonymous - Friends for 24 years, He is my Master, and I'm his spanked submissive. This is our relationship...

Heart and Soul -  50+ hospitality professional, happily married, happily spanked by wonderful husband and happy to share with you. The spankings, not my husband.

His Spanked Brat - 35 year old bottom still trying to figure it all out.

Holding 49 Percent - Intelligent educated feminist has yielded control of marriage to wonderful husband. He gets a 51% vote. I get a strong 49%. He makes the rules. I live by them. When I don't, he corrects me.

KIM's KINKY KORNER - My thoughts on spanking the women of the world

My Breath - I promised myself I would meet new challenges to become all I wish to be. I hope to share many conversations and thoughts with you.

Slightly Naughty Princess (SNP) - Thoughts, observations, and ramblings from a Princess. I strive to be a good girl most days!

Spanking Latte - This blog is about my activities in the spanking scene as well as some stories about my life as well.

SPANKING MINNESOTA - While the main thrust of this blog is adult consensual spanking, it's not the ONLY thing you'll find here

Pink Report - I'm barely pink... you know what to do

The Spanking Bloggers Network - Collection of spanking bloggers who have chosen to gather together

DD Friendly Author Sites:
I wanted to share a list of DD Friendly Author Sites in appreciation of the overwhelming support this ADDS site received from this important part of our community. As this section grows, it will become a new DD Authors Page and Sharing DD Authors link list. I also have something special being planned for all Sharing DD Authors :)

Alice Dark ~ Bent Alice - Licks and Lashes

Ava Grace - The Beauty of Submission

Bratty Adaline - Adaline Raine, spanking romance author looking for her muse

Breanna Hayse - Romance stories, spanking, DD, D/s, ageplay & real life D/s household

Cara Bristol - Erotic stories to light your fire...

Corinne Alexander -  Book Reviews & soon to be Author

Cassandre Dayne - Dare to Take the Plunge

Helen Karol Writes  - Alpha male heroes and feisty heroines

Katherine Dean Adventures in Romance, fantasy, adventure & spanking romance

Kathryn R Blake - A Writers Naughty Thoughts, little bit sweet, little bit sexy a lot a bit Naughty

Lisa Simons: Discipline Desired - Domestic Discipline lifestyle & Spanking genre fiction
Patty Devlin - Pooky's Story ~ Learning as I go, I'll share my Domestic Discipline story with you
Rollin Hand - Disciplinary Tales, erotic spanking fiction, intriguing plots, memorable characters and hot action

Ruth Staunton - Spanking Fiction, Because sometimes love needs to be a little more hands on…

Sadey Quinn - writes erotic, kinky fiction, for your pleasure

Celeste Jones - Spanking stories where naughty bottoms meet firm hands...and other things.

Renee Rose - Spanking stories,  Because no romance story is complete without a spanking

Sue Lyndon - Pleasure, pain and a whole lotta heart!

Are you a DD Friendly Author & would like to be part of this talented group of writers? Contact MrBB

*****************************************************************************

Feel free to share the "Recommended by" button at the top this page or this banner if you'd like :)
                                         http://adomesticdisciplinesociety.blogspot.com





Bloggers and Readers: Please Email your Recommendations for this list though the Contact MrBB Tab. Please don't leave links in comment area. All Recommended sites need to be reviewed & approved first. Thank you.

Also check out >>> ALL Sharing Domestic Discipline Blogs

NEW G+ Community >> All Domestic Discipline & Spanking Blog Community

14 comments :

  1. Thank you for including me in your list of DD friendly blogs. I have added your button to my blog.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Hermione!
    You've been so helpful from the beginning, and you are definitely a wonderful friend of the entire community :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including me in your list. You are already on my list:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your very welcome and thank you for your support in the community. Yours was one of the first DD Friendly sites I included about 4 months ago. I love the open minded, friendly and fun approach of your blog ronnie!
    Heart and Soul has been a personal favorite of mine for a few years, and the ADDS readers asked for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks MR.BB, Everyone has been so helpful.
    I Love Blogging with all my new friends!
    kim from http://kimskeepsakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi kim... yes it is fun :)
    And it can become a little addicting at first too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12/21/2012

    My goodness, so many great places to find information, support, encouragement, and sultry fun! i'm so glad you welcomed me to the blog community or i wouldn't have found all these great resources! :0) Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Little One!
      I was very happy to be the first to comment on your blog & welcome you to our DD and blogging community :)

      Delete
  8. Anonymous12/21/2012

    whoah this weblog is wonderful i like reading your articles.

    Keep up the great work! You recognize, many persons are
    looking around for this information, you could help them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *blush* I'm so honored that my little blog is listed with all the 'big guns'

    Thank you SO much for included me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I like your site... and so do the ADDS readers!

      Delete
  10. Hello
    Thanks for the listing.You are in my blog favourites roll.

    Are you planning a specific section on FLR DD in the society ?

    Best wishes for 2013

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Micheal, glad to have you as part of our ever growing community of friends. To answer your question I would say that sites like yours are already a great resource for those interested to learn about a FL relationship.
    The articles and information presented here are uniformly from a whole DD community and Home Page perspective. How each person identifies and their relationship specifics are left up to the readers interpretation and personal preference.
    So, instead of this site having many specific sections for each individual area of our community, there are resources available here where those specifics are presented and readers can choose to gather more specific information. The Sharing DD, DD Friendly and the blog lists and links to other sites are all part of the resources available.

    ReplyDelete

CLICK! banner below for Free & Original DD Boot Camp Information