** ADDS is Your Worldwide Domestic Discipline Community Home Page!

All members & readers of A Domestic Discipline Society discussion groups, social sites & blog. Collectively you made ADDS the largest, most read, most active Domestic Discipline Community worldwide. We promise to continue to present only the best DD information, news & resources. Thank you for making ADDS your DD HOME PAGE for Everything DD!

20130208

Domestic Discipline Friendly Sites, Spanking Blogs, Authors, Links & Recommendations



A Domestic Discipline Society would like to recognize and recommend some of the blogs & sites who are both DD Friendly and who have been sharing and supportive of the DD community and A Domestic Discipline Society. Here they are...
Check out the Newest & ALL DD Friendly Sites!

Newest DD Friendly blog/sites!
American Spanking Society
Naked
deviant wench
Incessantly spanked
His Submissive Wife
SPANKING MINNESOTA
James Stephenson's Spanking Blog

As some of you know, I have been moderating ADDS discussion groups & social sites etc, and have been around the Spanking and DD community for a very long time. Writing a blog was something new when I began last August and I appreciate the growing and continued support from the entire community. It's understood that the ADDS place within the ensemble of lifestyle sites, is more then just a DD Information and Resource site. We are one part of a much larger community of people sharing their information and lives together. With that in mind, I wanted to recommend a wide variety of the very best sites who are DD Friendly and also a sharing part of the DD community.
This list of Sharing DD Friendly Sites is the second of many more to come. The entire list is now a permanent "DD Friendly Sites" Tab Page at the top of this ADDS site and will remain there and grow as a continued resource of information. All Sharing DD Friendly sites also have a special place atop of the DD Friendly blog/link list.     



ALL DD Friendly blogs

My Bottom Smarts - One woman's celebration of life, love, and spankings

A Voice in the Corner - This blog aims to explore themes of erotic discipline, female submission and spanking.

All Things Spanking - A Variety of all things spanking, Articles, Interviews, Literature and more

American Spanking Society - Todd and Suzy here, we play spanking games, spank just for the fun of spanking, spank for the sensation of it. We like spanking!

Ava Grace: The Beauty of Submission - This page talks about the world of my submission and it is definitely not restricted to vanilla sex.

Best Spanking Blogs - Spanking pictures, videos and stories. All news about everything that is going on in the spanking world. I hope you enjoy it.

Blossom and Thorn - An Eclectic Spanking Blog by Season and Michael

BBs Spanking Adventures -  Just a few thoughts about life and spankings.

Bratty Adaline: Discipline as Needed - Aspiring spanking author searching for her sassy, sexy self

Bright Bottom - Because there's nothing better than a Bright Bottom

Bryan's New Spanking Blog - I'm Bryan a semi retired Navy Vet that enjoys all things spanking. I also like collecting candid photography shots.

Cherry Red Report - Variety of spanking pics, Articles, Interviews, Literature and more

Dana Kane - Ms. Dana Kane's real life disciplinarian blog

Deferring to Dave - Deference is defined as respectful submission or yielding to the judgment, opinion, will, etc., of another.

deviant wench - kinky. feminist. submissive.

Devlin O'Neills Web Log - Musings, Mutterings & Pontifications of the Renowned Romance Author

Disciplined Behavior - The life and times and occasional tales of a Male Spanko who handed over control to his wife and enjoys the consequence of submissive desires.

Domestic Spanking Blog - For those interested in the domestic discipline of naughty adults using spanking

Emotional collar - me and my life. BDSM is a big part of my life, many things will be about it.

Fondlers Anonymous - Friends for 24 years, He is my Master, and I'm his spanked submissive. This is our relationship...

Heart and Soul -  50+ hospitality professional, happily married, happily spanked by wonderful husband and happy to share with you. The spankings, not my husband.

His Spanked Brat - 35 year old bottom still trying to figure it all out.

His Submissive Wife - I have no religious preference leading me down this path. It's just that I prefer to give every part of myself to the only man I love.

Holding 49 Percent - Intelligent educated feminist has yielded control of marriage to wonderful husband. He gets a 51% vote. I get a strong 49%. He makes the rules. I live by them. When I don't, he corrects me.

Incessantly spanked - A girl who enjoys giving and receiving spankings, and wants to share her spanking experiences

I spank my wife - I have been a spanker for as long as I can remember.

James Stephenson's Spanking Blog - I've had a lifelong fascination with spanking and associated activities 

Kim's Kinky Korner - My thoughts on spanking the women of the world

Lil me - just my thoughts. And a few fictional stories thrown in for good measure.

Mortuary Chick - Wife, mother, submissive, friend, lover, puppy, babygirl

My Breath - I promised myself I would meet new challenges to become all I wish to be. I hope to share many conversations and thoughts with you.

My Journey into a D/s marriage - journeying into the D/s lifestyle. Livin' the life of my dreams

Naked - A spanking blog by Abby Sage

Slightly Naughty Princess (SNP) - Thoughts, observations, and ramblings from a Princess. I strive to be a good girl most days!

Spanking Latte - This blog is about my activities in the spanking scene as well as some stories about my life as well.

SPANKING MINNESOTA - While the main thrust of this blog is adult consensual spanking, it's not the ONLY thing you'll find here

Pink Report - I'm barely pink... you know what to do

The Spanking Bloggers Network - Collection of spanking bloggers who have chosen to gather together

The Spanking Galleries - Find current updates for all your favorite spanking videos here

Thomas's Picks - I'll post a spanking image that catches my eye as the "spanking pic of the day."

Thomas's Spanking Exploits - a place for me to share my day-to-day spanking adventures & personal stories

Very Hard Spankings - Random spankings to brighten up your day!

DD Friendly Authors:
If you're one of the authors listed here, we are planning a special tribute to you! 
Which of your books, in your personal opinion, best depicts a DD lifestyle?
We will be posting an article in the near future highlighting each authors choice.
There will be an authors description of their book & links to each authors site.
Authors, start sending your choice to MrBB & to become a DD Friendly Author, Contact MrBB 

Alta Hensley - Erotica and Romance Author

Alice Dark ~ Bent Alice - Licks and Lashes

Bratty Adaline - Adaline Raine, spanking romance author looking for her muse

Breanna Hayse - Romance - stories about spanking, DD, D/s, ageplay & real life D/s household

Cara Bristol - Erotic stories to light your fire...

Dare to Take the Plunge - A site for erotic writer, Cassandre Dayne

governingana - F/F spanking fiction by Anastasia Vitsky

Spanking Stories by Celeste Jones - Where naughty bottoms meet firm hands...and other things.

Spanking Stories by Renee Rose - Because no romance story is complete without a spanking

Sue Lyndon - Pleasure, pain and a whole lotta heart!



                           Bloggers: Feel free to share the "Recommended by" banner or button if you'd like :)
                                         http://adomesticdisciplinesociety.blogspot.com

Also check out >>> ALL Sharing Domestic Discipline Blogs

Recommend your site/blog or your favorite blog/site here >>>  Contact MrBB Tab Page

17 comments :

  1. Anonymous2/05/2013

    Omg Mr bb
    You really want to get me in trouble. Don't you know some of us have on line limits? How am I suppose to keep to it, when you keep giving me more to read lol
    Btw don't be surprised by my new name it's mustbecrazy here lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... that's the idea! Have you heard of the saying
      "Smother them with kindness" well here we believe in
      "Smother them with resources!" Lots & lots of friendly resources :) Thanks for stopping by Missy "mustbecrazy" Jones! :)
      (Missy Jones writes the new Sharing DD Blog "I dream of dd, spanking & co")

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the link up MrBB..

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, & thank you for the link back Fondles :)
      (Fondles & BIKSS are over at Fondlers Anonymous!)

      Delete
  3. Just wanted to say thanks again for the link MrBB. Some new bloggers for me to visit.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/06/2013

    Oh my! I just saw that you added me to the list. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. Thanks for sharing a link back too!

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for mentioning my blog! It's great that I have more links to explore, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm sure everyone will enjoy going and exploring your blog too!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for listing my blog. All of my books (except the short story the Elusive "O" which is strictly erotic spanking) are about DD, but I will email you with my pick...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for much for listing me as a DD author. My books that best represent DD are part of the Rod and Cane Society domestic discipline series: Unexpected Consequences, False Pretenses, and Body Politics. The fourth Rod and Cane story, Disciplinary Measures, will be published in May.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to join the others and say thank you for your continued support of my blog, "Spanking Minnesota." It is deeply appreciated.

    Dr. Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to share links and support the entire Spanking & DD community Ken. I enjoy your blog!

      Delete
  9. I've been kind of obsessed lately about reading about this lifestyle and I'm jealous for those of you who live it because I don't feel my husband would ever agree. How did you all bring up the DD lifestyle to your significant other? We're they hesitant at first? I'm in a situation where I'd really like to live this lifestyle. I want to be held accountable for my actions because sometimes I'm blatently rude and disrespectful and I don't want it to continue but if there are no consequences to make me think twice, I will continue. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete

CLICK! banner below for Free & Original DD Boot Camp Information